– Licensed Quality Preschool for children in a classroom atmosphere.
– Use of Hi Mamma App, to give parents/caregivers updates throughout the day on their child, including pictures of activities and play
– A maximum number of children is 20 per class aged 3-5 years old.
**If your child is turning 3 the year they are enrolled, they will be accepted.
-Your child does not need to be potty trained as we have changing facilities on site
– Our class hours are as follows:
AM class: 8:40am – 11:10am
PM class: 11:40am – 2:10pm
– The preschool will be closed on all school district holidays, statutory holidays, Easter Monday and for a 2 week period over Christmas/New Years. A list of dates will be sent home with you with your parent package.
-Age appropriate arts and crafts
-Development of math skills through play
-Use of ASL
-Small and large group activities
-Jumpstart Music and movement program
-Different themes for each month
-Healthy snacks provided
-Larged fenced outdoor play area
-Early introduction to French Immersion through song and speech
-Circle Time with show and share
-Monthly field trips
-Two progress reports per year with Open House for parent / teacher meetings
Yearly Special Events:
-Theme based parties for Halloween and Valentine’s Day
-Special classroom visitors
** The staff for this program will consist of:
– Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
If you are interested in this type of care you can contact us via email or phone. We look forward to hearing from you!!